Saturday, January 10, 2009

Opening Post

Hello and Welcome.



I am Richard Belloff and I have created this blog. The blog is an extension of my life's work and my life's study: namely that of leadership, strategy, and organizational culture. While the study and practice of business is virtually unlimited in its breadth, scope, and subject matter, I personally find these three topics to be the most intriguing.



For those who are interested in learning a little bit more about me and the work that I have done, and do now, feel free to visit http://www.leaderstrat.com/. There will be a link on that site shortly, which may bring contributors over this way.



I hope to enjoy these interactions in the "blogosphere" and hope you do too. Lets remember, its very easy to degrade a conversation and a bit more work to uplift and inform one. Please choose the latter, and welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment